Dawn Daniels - Owner/Bail Agent
Mrs. Daniels is a long time resident of Johnston County. She has over twenty four years experience working in management, customer relations and marketing for large corporations such as McDonald's and IBM. She realizes the importance of customer service and acknowledges that is the key to any business' success. Mrs. Daniels is a member of the North Carolina Bail Association, the Surety Guild and holds a Surety bail bond agent license with the North Carolina Department of Insurance. She is also a member of the Greater Smithfield-Selma Chamber of Commerce.
Niki Daniels - Owner/Bail Agent
Mr. Daniels is a native of Pitt County, yet transplanted to Johnston County in 2004. Mr. Daniels previously owned and operated his own business for twelve years before the desire to become a Bail Agent. He understands the importance of day to day operations, customer service and accountability. Mr. Daniels is a member of the North Carolina Bail Association, Surety Guild and holds a Surety bail bond agent license with the North Carolina Department of Insurance. He is also a member of the Greater Smithfield-Selma Chamber of Commerce.
Hands-On Owners/Agents, Dawn & Niki Daniels understand that families find themselves in situations that are trying, embarrassing and expensive. Let us help. We know this is a potentially scary and confusing time for individuals, so our professional bail agents take the time to explain how the bail bond process works. We accept credit cards and offer flexible payment options.
- Check Your Court Date
- North Carolina Bail Association
- North Carolina Department of Insurance
- The Slammer
Address312 E. Market Street
Smithfield, NC 27577
Bail Bond Customer Bill of Rights
- All customers have the right to ask to see a Bail Agents state issued license.
- All customers have a right to know that the highest amount a Bail Agent can charge in the State of North Carolina is 15% of the full value of the bond. Any other monies collected is considered collateral and must be returned upon dismissal of the case.
- All customers have a right to have the bail bond process fully explained to them.
- All customers have the right to understand their bail bond indemnitor (co-signor) responsibilities.
- All customers are entitled to receive copies of all documents relating to their bail bond.
- All customers have a right to work with a licensed bondsman who represents themselves professionally.