Call us 24/7. We never close. When you call, you are connected with a licensed 24-hour bail bond agent to answer all your questions. If our company can't quickly service your area, we can refer you.
Bail by Fax/Email
Using our bail by fax / email program, we can transmit all bail documents in minutes. When all bail application paperwork is completed (approximately 15 minutes), your bail bond will be immediately "posted" at the appropriate detention facility, beginning the release process. When you call us, we will always give you a realistic time frame to complete your bail bond. Each situation is unique. On occasion, some bail bonds require that we have a bail agent meet you in person.
For most customers, promptness is the number one consideration when choosing a bail bond company. Who wants to be in jail any longer than necessary?
Credit Cards Accepted
Paying for the bail bond is made easy with Visa, Master Card, and Discover. You may also pay by cash. Unfortunately, we do not accept checks. We also offer financing for those who qualify.
Typically, bail bonds require payment in advance of the detainee's release from jail. We understand that may represent a financial burden. If you need financing, we have creative financing options. If you qualify, we can work out payments for your bond with no finance charges.
We understand that working with a bail bond company is potentially an embarrassing situation. Our company is highly discreet and will protect your privacy. All files are kept in a locked environment.
We'll Travel To You
At no charge to you, we can arrange to have a 24-hour licensed agent come to your location.
Fast Phone Approval
We can approve most bail bonds by phone in just a few minutes. Call us now to speak directly with an agent: 919.333.3293
We realize that some situations are unique. Give us an opportunity to resolve your special needs.
- Check Your Court Date
- North Carolina Bail Association
- North Carolina Department of Insurance
- The Slammer
Address312 E. Market Street
Smithfield, NC 27577
Bail Bond Customer Bill of Rights
- All customers have the right to ask to see a Bail Agents state issued license.
- All customers have a right to know that the highest amount a Bail Agent can charge in the State of North Carolina is 15% of the full value of the bond. Any other monies collected is considered collateral and must be returned upon dismissal of the case.
- All customers have a right to have the bail bond process fully explained to them.
- All customers have the right to understand their bail bond indemnitor (co-signor) responsibilities.
- All customers are entitled to receive copies of all documents relating to their bail bond.
- All customers have a right to work with a licensed bondsman who represents themselves professionally.