- We will explain the process
- We will explain the obligations of the Indemnitor/Co-Signor
- You will receive pertinent documentation in regards to the bail bond along with a receipt.
- We will answer any questions you have... we believe in, "If you don't ask, you won't know"!
- Our bail agents can help you make an informed decision about what you want to do.
- We are here for you even after the bond is posted and your family member or friend has been released from custody. Our agents are available to answer questions about court dates and provide directions to the courts in North Carolina.
We believe what good you do in this world will come back with its rewards of goodness to you. Servicing clients is a gift, not a right. Respect is earned and not taken for granted.
- Check Your Court Date
- North Carolina Bail Association
- North Carolina Department of Insurance
- The Slammer
Address312 E. Market Street
Smithfield, NC 27577
Bail Bond Customer Bill of Rights
- All customers have the right to ask to see a Bail Agents state issued license.
- All customers have a right to know that the highest amount a Bail Agent can charge in the State of North Carolina is 15% of the full value of the bond. Any other monies collected is considered collateral and must be returned upon dismissal of the case.
- All customers have a right to have the bail bond process fully explained to them.
- All customers have the right to understand their bail bond indemnitor (co-signor) responsibilities.
- All customers are entitled to receive copies of all documents relating to their bail bond.
- All customers have a right to work with a licensed bondsman who represents themselves professionally.