THE 3 C'S ... COMPREHENSIVE, COMPASSIONATE, AND CONFIDENTIAL SERVICE.
DNA Bail Bonds is passionate about helping clients receive the highest quality service and respect in a time of need. We are here to answer all questions and explain the details of the bail bond process. We have agents on standby, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help during this stressful time.
DNA Bail Bonds is a premier provider of bail bond services within our Johnston County community as well as all other North Carolina counties.
Our actions are guided by our constant and unrelenting principles:
- We promote and protect that individuals are "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY".
- We treat our clients with the highest standards of service, respect and professionalism in a non-judgmental manner.
- We promote diversity and tolerance as an essential value in the way we live life, professionally and personally.
- We provide you with a clean and relaxing environment where you are afforded courtesy, dignity and respect by our staff while your files are safely kept in a locked environment.
- We contribute to our local communities through our service, being members of local organizations, donations and participation.
- We are ultimately dedicated to your satisfaction of our performance.
Our vision is to be the most recognized and reputable leader in our market within our community and throughout North Carolina. We strive to gain respect from our clients for unwavering customer service. We want to be recognized for our values, adherence to moral and ethical principles, and the important contributions we make to the criminal justice system. DNA Bail Bonds is in the bail bond business to help people, build relationships and establish themselves as a professional business owner in our community.
DNA Bail Bonds wishes to be your bond company of choice!
- Check Your Court Date
- North Carolina Bail Association
- North Carolina Department of Insurance
- The Slammer
Address312 E. Market Street
Smithfield, NC 27577
Bail Bond Customer Bill of Rights
- All customers have the right to ask to see a Bail Agents state issued license.
- All customers have a right to know that the highest amount a Bail Agent can charge in the State of North Carolina is 15% of the full value of the bond. Any other monies collected is considered collateral and must be returned upon dismissal of the case.
- All customers have a right to have the bail bond process fully explained to them.
- All customers have the right to understand their bail bond indemnitor (co-signor) responsibilities.
- All customers are entitled to receive copies of all documents relating to their bail bond.
- All customers have a right to work with a licensed bondsman who represents themselves professionally.